Bike Rack (Front & Rear)
Thoroughly engineered and rigorously tested over thousands of kilometres, this heavy-duty bike rack from ISI is tough to beat. Precision manufactured to traverse the most severe track surface and with quick and easy bike access, this is the Ultimate off-road bike rack system.
This is Made to Order, expect 4-6 weeks delivery approx. View shipping & delivery for more info.
- Extreme heavy-duty bike rack made for 4 x 4’s.
- Fits on either front or rear of your camper.
- Holds 2 bicycles.
- 10 second load/unload per bicycle.
- Rock-solid ride over rough terrain.
- 40 degree departure angle.
- Wheels supported on tough mandrel formed tube.
- Only contact with the wheel cradle is the tread.
- Loads spread through stabilised wheels, not frame.
Front Bike Rack
Please note: Photos show old Front Mount but demonstrates operation with the Front Bike Rack.
- Fits on front of your camper.
- MUST have Front Bike Mount.
- Modular pivot is 500mm.
- Can fit bike rack on car with Car Receiver for Front Bike Rack.
- Can still access nose cone storage.
- Fits all campers except Nautilus.
Rear Bike Rack
- Fits on the rear of your camper.
- MUST have Rear Bike Rack Receiver.
- Modular pivot is 600mm.
- Can fit bike rack on both camper and car.
- Rack lowers to floor and can access stairs.
- Power pivot swing down for fast rear tailgate access.
- Fits all Campers except Nautilus series which can be custom fit.
- 1 x Rear Bike Rack.
Know Your Tent
To know if an item fits your camper, simply refer to what tent setup you have.
Xtrk, Xplor, Xterra, Xterrain, MK1, Bushhopper, Odyssey, Enterprise, 101.
Xplor 180, GT 180, Nexus 180 and GT 360, Nexus 360.
Does it fit my camper?
Not all items require a certain tent setup. If required, it will be stated under does it fit my camper? in the product description. Still unsure? Please view the Product FAQ page for more info.