- Water strainers act as a ‘pre-filter’ to remove large particles and debris before it goes through your water filter.
- It ensures proper functioning of your plumbing components.
- Prevents pump breakdown.
- Both offer transparent housing that easily screws off.
- Easy to inspect and service to clear debris.
- Plug in with 1/2″ male thread.
- Available in Small (SHURFLO) or Large (JABSCO Pumpgard).
Which Water Strainer Do I Need?
We have two types of water strainers (pre-filters) for our Ultimate Campers.
Check what water strainer your camper uses by looking in the pump locker. This is situated under the lounge seat closest to rear door entrance. For new campers, the water filter is situated in the external storage locker.
Those with a SHURFLO inline water strainer need SMALL. Those with the JABSCO Pumpgard water strainer will need LARGE.