Ultimate offers 4 Wheel Bearing Kits, please follow the instructions below to find out which you will need.
Step 1: Check grease hub cap
The first step is to check the length (mm) of your grease hub cap.
- Kit 1 – 45mm grease hub cap.
- Kit 2, 3 or 4 – 65mm grease hub cap.
Step 2: Check axle and suspension system
- Kit 1 – Those with a 45mm cap will have a Tapered Axle (Original Sugar Glider and some early Cruisemaster).
If you have a 65mm grease hub cap it will be one of the below items.
- Kit 2 – Campers before 2013 that have the later Sugar Glider Suspension with parallel identical bearings.
- Kit 3 – Campers after 2013 that have the Cruisemaster suspension.
- Kit 4 – Nautilus’ Campers after 2012 that have the Cruisemaster suspension.